Property owners within 300’ of the proposed development of the parcel of land between Sequoia Hills and the middle school received letters today informing them of the public hearing to consider the rezoning of the property to R-12 (High Density Residential) on August 3, 2017, at 6:00 pm in the Commissioners Main Hearing Room #1235, on the first floor, 200 W. Front Street, Boise. Information regarding the rezoning application is available online.
• In your browser, type gisx.adaweb.net/acdsv2/
• On the left hand side, enter “201701124-ZC” in the search application by file number area.
• Click on “Application Information”.
• Review additional documents by clicking on “Supporting Documents” on the left side of the page. The second document identified as “Detailed Letter.pdf” contains a great deal of information as to the plans for development of the property. There are also drawings of what the units will look like in a document identified as “Site.pdf”.
• Five (5) days prior to the hearing you can go to www.adacounty.id.gov to view the agenda or staff report.
Public comments will be heard at the meeting, and everyone is invited/encouraged to attend. If you are unable to attend, you may send comments to the Development Services Department, 200 W. Front Street, Boise, ID, 83702, prior to the hearing date, and they will be entered in the public hearing record.
Sequoia Grove Home Owners will now be able to have a single source for information about the neighborhood. The website is still under development but subscribe to receive future notices.